Thursday, July 7, 2011

Wall Climbing Calgary


Anyone who knows me knows that I am a little mountain goat that can easily jump from rock to rock and climb up anything you put in front of me. All while wearing a dress. This is why I am starting to consider wall climbing. For fun. I don't have anyone to do it with but I don't think that's an issue. The people at Stronghold Calgary should make it easy for me.

They have a 2 hour registered adult beginners course and then after that different levels of lessons are available if you wish. You can rent all the gear you require and they have a large selection of walls and courses to try so you never get bored. One of the reason why I like this particular place is because it's close to downtown and it's near where I get my hair done (plus Peters Drive Inn which has some of the best milkshakes in this city!). I don't have a car a prefer to walk everywhere so this place is within my walking radius.

I think it's a great way to keep yourself toned and active plus way more interesting in then the gym. Not that I have anything against the gym... okay... I kind of do. The gym and I are not meant to be together but that's a whole other post.

No comments:

Post a Comment