Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A Joni Mitchell Evening: The Blue Album Re-Interpreted




I have a music bucket list and one of the only artists I haven't seen and doubt I ever will is the one and only Joni Mitchell. She's a story teller, a mood maker and a songstress. She is amazing yet so simple. A Canadian treasure.

A Joni Mitchell Evening: The Blue Album Re-Interpreted is probably the closest I'll ever get to seeing her, but I'll take it.
Join AJ Benoit, Kenna Burima, Steve Fletcher, Simon Fisk and Kristoffer Benoit in exploration of Joni Mitchell's Blue album.

Bend your ear to the sounds of Joni's poetry as we interpret some of her best known work into works
of our own.

Thursday June 7, 2012
National Music Centre
Doors at 7:30 pm
Show at 8:00 pm
All Ages
$10 at the door

No comments:

Post a Comment