Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Old School Emporium



There's a new indy grocer in town Old School Emporium opened their doors in the old Indigo Books location on 16th ave and 8th street SW. I was going for a wander in my neighbourhood when I noticed that there was something new and something busy at the corner of Mount Royal Village.

I walked in and saw boxes upon boxes of fresh produce, real food and a big dash of passion. I also spotted some delicious looking baked good which I gather came from the ever wonderful Pascal's Patisserie.


I imagine that one of the first things I'll try will be the eggs. If you've ever had proper, fresh eggs you'll know what I'm talking about. Nothing tops it. They also provide an abundance of local produce, organic dairy, grass-fed and free-range meats and eggs and other pantry staples to the people. Delicious desserts, tasty to-go food and loads of local fare can all be found inside. They also have gluten free granola!

Place of Business

115 - 880 16 Ave SW
Calgary, AB
T2S 0B4
(Just off 17 Ave and 8 St in the corner of Mount Royal Village)

Hours of Operation

Monday through Friday
9:30am to 7:00pm

Saturday & Sunday
10:00am to 5:00pm

Holiday Monday August 6
10:00am to 5:00pm
Phone: 403-453-2434


Email: inquiries@oldschoolemporium.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/OldSchoolEmporium
Twitter: https://twitter.com/OSEmporium

No comments:

Post a Comment