Good food, classic cars and a great film-- this sounds like HEAVEN!
Heritage Park has an event going on Tuesday Evening: February 4 & 18, March 4 & 18, April 1 & 15, 2014 featuring a themed, three course meal in the Selkirk Grille, admission to the Cars of the Big & Small Screen exhibit (which features the cars shown in the films), and of course a movie in Gasoline Alley’s Exhibit Hall.
Price - Dinner & Movie $44.90 + GST per person, reservations required.
Movie only - $9.95 + GST per person. Movie only tickets can be purchased upon arrival.
- February 4th – Back to the Future View Menu
- February 18th – Driving Miss Daisy View Menu
- March 4th – Grease View Menu
- March 18th – Goldfinger View Menu
- April 1st – Ferris Bueller’s Day Off View Menu
- April 15th – American Graffiti View Menu
Dinner reservations are required and may be made between 5:00 pm and 7:00 pm with the Selkirk Grille by calling 403.268.8607 or online.
For more info check out the website